Muvico Centro Ybor 20
Movie Theater, Cineplex, Theater
1600 E 8th Ave (at 15th St)
Tampa, FL 33605
- Love coming here. Never crowded
- If looking for a low-key and not obnoxiously crowded movie experience... go here!
- FREE ride on the TECO Line Streetcar with your Muvico Centro Ybor 20 ticket stub! Simply give the motorman your ticket stub to the motorman to redeem for a FREE ride!
- They serve liquor here! And doubles are only 50 cents more!!! :-)
- The premier rooms are the best way to watch a new release. Get a whiskey sour at the bar and put your feet up!
- This theater usually has a very dense population(to refer to the number of people, not the intelligence level), for the afternoon showings.
- This low key theatre has everything. Wi-Fi, stadium seating, even wine & beer while you view. It's also in the heart of Ybor which puts you next to live music, dancing & great bars/restaurants after.
- It's back! Give your Muvico Centro Ybor 20 ticket stub to the streetcar motormen for a FREE ride on the TECO Line Streetcar! Extend the night in Channelside/downtown! Expires Aug. 31, 2012!
- This is the BEST Place to take in a movie
- Not many people go here because of parking but it's a treat if you live here. It's never crowded and awesome to have a theater to yourself.
- This is my favorite movie theater and we can walk here from our Condo!
- I'm from out of town but have family here. We always see movies at this theatre. It's by far the nicest theatre I've been to. I love seriously everything about it.
- Watch a show in the premier - they serve wine!
- Extend the evening with dinner/drinks in Channelside/Downtown! Give your Muvico Centro Ybor 20 ticket stub to the Streetcar Motormen for a free ride on the TECO Line Streetcar System! Expires Dec. 9.
- Theater 9 smells like doo doo
- The bathrooms don't have seat covers.
- Nice movie theater
- Really cool scenery. Close to places to eat prior to the movies. Overall a great experience.
- Nicely done... Plus it's in ybor so it's close to great food and drinks