Mussels & More
8001 5th Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11209
- Got food poisoning from this place. Never again. Ugh.
- Have never been disappointed here. Any type of mussel has been amazing. Make sure you have extra bread for dipping.
- The owner is a piece of crap, treats the staff like crap, you can't expect good service if the staff isn't appreciated in my book...
- The Dijon pot is delicious!
- The Stuffed Mushrooms and Lobster Bisque Mussels are the best...a nice local spot with out to much fuss
- Service sucked, food was blah.
- Food is awesome. If the service didn't suck iit would rock
- Just Mussels
- Hot afternoon time for a cold beer and some clams.
- Let me preface this with, we didn't have the mussels. Bread was disappointing. Kids pizza we sent back. Chicken Francesais was rubbery, a salt explosion, didn't eat. We expect better food in Brooklyn
- Mussels, seafood paella, salmon and a bottle of wine, what could be a more romantic and lovely date night. Service was great and the food came quickly and so yummy, esp the salmon
- Indeed the mussels are good!
- Outstanding food. Cajun shrimp was fantastic.
- Mussels fra diavolo as an appetizer and the the Marinated skirt steak is excellent!
- Skirt steak is a foot long and delicious
- So many different types of sauces for mussels. Can't wait to go back and try a different type of sauce.
- Great find-worth the trip into deep Bayridge. Seafood was all very fresh, good beer selection, and friendly staff!
- Get the calamari!
- Food excellente. But we had to wait for tthe order