Music Venue, Rock Club
51 E Market St (btwn Main and High St)
Akron, OH 44308
- Bring a flask. Drinks are super expensive.
- The bartender is so rude.
- Free wifi.
- This is the best 500 cap venue in NE Ohio. Great sound, great vibe. Check out who's playing here soon at www.AkronMusica.com
- The bartender is always rude and is driving away business.
- It r not bad at all but eat first
- Bartender us consistently rude.
- Solid booking by Celebrity Concerts pairs up some of the best national touring acts with great local talent to create stellar lineups. If you see Timothy, pat him on the back! TW 's Musica
- Amazing show
- Listen to music here sometimes
- Say hi to the bartender b4 ordering drinks.
- Great local music venue!
- The best venue in Akron to catch local and alternative music.
- I usually go here for Creative Cog (and get a coffee from Urban Eats next door), but I'll have to check out live music sometime.
- I love the featured local bands! It's a good size and an awesome location.
- Great live music venue with a fantastic staff!
- One of my favorite concert venues
- We love the setting and bartenders but you really should open the doors when the advertisements say you open.
- Great music, bartender very busy , very attentive, very friendly, very HOT!
- Drinks are way overpriced.