Music Hall Kansas City
Theater, Concert Hall
301 W 13th St
Kansas City, MO 64105
- Are you a Rock of Ages fan? Now that youve checked into Music Hall Kansas City, be sure to stop by your local f.y.e and check-in to save $2 on the Rock of Ages soundtrack ($7.99 after discount!) And
- I love the design of the music hall,lots of marble or granite. a lot of history comes out this building.
- Motown at must hall
- Don't sit front rows (in our case, seats 5&6). Speakers smack you in the face, no realistic accommodations for obstructive view. Stay home. #Refund
- Old venue, but beautiful all the same
- Awesome acoustics, great performances
- Art deco decor
- It's a great theater.
- Always enjoy dance competitions here. Beautiful venue, clean and staff is friendly!!
- I love Wicked so much
- One of the most amazing shows ever!
- Great place, AMAZING shows!
- During intermission, go through the lobby into the arena for bathrooms with no line.
- Timeless grandeur of the Music Hall makes any event super special. Will jam pack your event experience with extra memories.
- There are many benefits to having season tickets to our Back to Broadway shows at the MuIc Hall. Great seats to Jersey Boys is one of them.
- Beautiful venue, but the seats are so uncomfortable I could hardly focus on the concert. Will not be coming back!
- Orchestra, center, rows t & below are the only place you can hear clearly. Accoustics are horrible everywhere else. A shame because it's a beautiful hall.
- Follow @BroadwayKC for Kansas City Broadway Series news!!
- Visit www.TheaterLeague.com for Kansas City Broadway Series info!