Museum of Bad Art
Art Museum, Art Gallery
55 Davis Sq (in Somerville Theatre)
Somerville, MA 02144
- Art so bad, it's good!
- Awesome. Make sure you read the captions on each piece of art.
- The name of this museum says it all. The museum successfully shows a collection of the worst art.
- if you like bad art this place is for you
- MY EYES! THEY BURN!!!
- The Museum of Bad Art started when it's founder dug the 1st piece, Lucy in the Field with Flowers, out of a trash heap.
- Everyone should see this place!
- Funny stuff - a cute art sideshow in the suburbs. Looks self-funded, so don't forget to leave a donation!!!
- Check it out after a movie. Definitely a cool hidden gem.
- Go check it out before or after your movie. The art changes and its a good laugh.
- The museum is a fun stop while seeing a movie. Terrible art but the curators descriptive placards are the best. Note that the museum is free with a movie ticket!
- Especially awful today