204 Thomas St
Winchester, TX 78945
- Those beans. Oh, those glorious beans.
- Get her early. Worth the drive most times.
- The steaks are the best i have had.
- The ribeye is to die for!
- Everything is great even the prices
- Steak! Best steak I've had in a long while, service was great. Get there early to cut the wait time!
- Good atmosphere. Can be a loud place and be prepared for a long wait. I would suggest making a reservation, but you will probably still have to wait on your food. Food was good.
- Order the steak, but remember they measure in inches not in ounces
- Yummy! Waiting on food..
- Abby is the best waitress they have!! :)
- Best lil' hamburger house in TX!
- Yummy beans!!
- Long wait on the weekends so get here before 6:30pm. Hookem!
- Never go to this restaurant. They removed their salad bar, which was a highlight of their restaurant. Their onion rings are now onion strings. Their seafood is awful. The restaurant has changed.