4918 E 2nd St (St. Joseph)
Long Beach, CA 90803
- Grab a PASSPORT if u know what's good for you. If u have balls, let the bartendenders choose your number.
- The best place to watch the Christmas parade in Long Beach.
- Wi-Fi hallofhops
- Good prices atmosphere and outside overlooking 2nd st is cool.
- Get a passport and begin your trip around the world (of beer).
- Great hidden gem. I think they only serve beer but a pitcher of Coors Light is only $9. You can go wrong.
- Good place to be
- $5 big bottles on Fridays
- Best tuna sandwich I've ever had. Just stating the facts.
- The ring on the door no longer works. Someone tied the string too short. LOL.
- If ur here for the passport, go during happy hour and save $$
- Great beer selection, friendly bartenders and surprisingly good food! Add that it is attached to my gym and you have a winner!
- To get the ring on the door, stand head on, and throw it slightly to the right in an arc
- Bring friends, one of the few places on 2nd st. that serves pitchers of beer. Ask about the free cheese-its, as long as it's not busy