Murphy's Irish Pub
Pub, Pizza, Bar
213 22nd St
Galveston, TX 77550
- Great place to eat and everyone is friendly. Nice place to visit
- White pizza is the bomb
- Have the white pizza
- Best pizza I've ever had! I live in Austin and we have many options for food and pizza. This place tops it all. Good job, guys :)
- Murphy's features an array of beers on tap and in bottles, wines, specialty sandwiches, handmade pizzas, savory hot wings, and a delicious soup of the day.
- White pizza is good. N never been here when the girl/guy ratio wasn't atleast 3:1. Lol
- Friendly staff, good Guinness and great pizza.
- White pizza!
- The bartender tried to get me to sign for a $9 beer that I never got. These guys are scum bags. Don't trust them with your credit card!
- I don't like smokey places but this is a nice pub.
- White Pizza
- Great service
- Trivia night every monday.
- The white pizza is great, this bar doesn't make any blended drinks at all though.
- Get the white pizza!
- Try another bar, horrible service here .
- I have had pizza here, and I've had a sandwich. The latter is good, but the former is really good.
- The best Pizza on the Island! The juke box is good as well. Be sure to use cash for it though because the card reader doesn't always work.
- Super good pizza!
- Justin is the man to go to!