Theater, Concert Hall
- Wait until after the curtain call to leave. You're just annoying the people around you and being rude to the cast.
- Traffic jam at the end of every show. Plan on waiting at least 30-45 minutes after before you can leave the parking lot.
- If you're on a budget, you can sit in the free seats. You don't get a program, but you can get it off their website.
- Musical theatre in the open air! Our neighboring theatre in Forest Park, the Muny's season starts just after Shakespeare Festival ends so be sure to come back to Forest Park for more theatre fun!
- If you're a mom bringing your talkative, easily distracted child-under-5 please be nice enough to keep them quiet so that the people around you don't want to punch them.
- DO NOT PARK IN THE PARKING LOT! If possible park on the street. The walk is worth it!
- The new quiet fans they have are wonderful!
- Free Seats are awesome!
- The Go! List 2013: Best place to showcase what makes St. Louis theater distinctive
- Great line up this summer! Can't wait to see Les Mis!
- Brown bag it before the show at the small pavilion on the north side & enjoy other show tunes performed wonderfully as a warm-up for what's to come!
- Try the frozen chocolate-covered cheesecake--on a stick!
- Love this place. Went during summer of 2012 to see dream girls and it was amazing. We were sitting about 13 rows back and it was perfect. Can get uncomfortable if its too hot. The huge fans help
- Have some time before the show starts? Head to the West Pavilion, East Gazebo or Lichtenstein Plaza for some great pre-show activities and entertainment! For more insider tips, follow @MoonriseHotel.
- Enter from Cricket on Lindell, then park on the street near the parking lot (but not in the parking lot). And it's worth paying for the cheapest seats rather than arriving so early for free seats.
- My daughter loves the strawberry sorbet cones, but be aware the cones are pretty soggy.
- Don't take pictures during the show unless you want to be kicked out. HEED THE WARNING!!!!
- I've never been so immasculated in my life. Never.
- Did my grad school graduation here.
- If you want to sit in the free seats, gates open at 7. For most shows, you can get there by 6:30 & be guaranteed a seat. For the more popular shows, plan to get there no later than 6.