Waterfall, Scenic Lookout
- Great place to take some beautiful photos!
- Beautiful place
- Best birthday month ever!
- Hike to the top. It's so much better than staying on the lower viewing platform.
- Not enough parking!
- Most beautiful place falls in all the USA.
- Multnomah Falls is The falls drops in two major steps between the two so the total height of the waterfall is conventionally given as 189 m Multnomah is the tallest waterfall in the State of Oregon
- Take a nice hike and see beautiful waterfalls.
- They filmed some scenes from Lord of the Rings here. "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"
- IPA on tap in the lodge for after your hike.
- When leaving, don't just get back on the freeway. Head West on the old highway for more falls and some great pictures of the Vista House and surrounding hills.
- Lots of spray and mist. Dress appropriately and wear good hiking shoes.
- Park at Kaweah Falls then walk the half mile trail to Multnomah. Easier to find parking, and a very short and very pretty trail.
- Watch out for goats.
- This waterfall is stunning! Another great spot to hike or jog (1 mile up the mountain to the top of the waterfall) in lieu of a gym workout. The sweat and the view is worth it...
- Check out the waterfall!
- Must do if in the area. Amazing.
- You want to hike to the top...
- Beautiful. Hike the 1.2miles scenic trail to the top and go wow.
- Wear comfort clothes, hiking shoes, and of course bottle water. It takes 1 and 3/4 miles to reach the top of the falls. It is worth to see stunning view.