Southern / Soul, Diner
607 Andrew Jackson Way NE
Huntsville, AL 35801
- Slaw Dog named one of "Huntsville's 20 Most Distinctive Dishes" by Go magazine. In business for 81 years, Mullins is a local institution, and eating a slaw dog is like taking a bite out of history.
- Youcan get a cheap breakfast here that is better than any fast food breakfast
- Burgers and Fried Chicken is good.
- I think that a large amount of the menu is designed so as to not confuse the palates of folks who're used to nursing home cafeteria food...
- They serve breakfast all day!
- Meatloaf wonderful all our food was great
- Breakfast for the same price as fast food but much better!
- Great home cooked food
- Yummy food and friendly service! Love the catfish! Veggies are great, too!