Mulligan's Restaurant & Pub
4118 Belden Village St NW (at Whipple Ave.)
Canton, OH 44718
- The beer mugs are heavy, large and cold. Just the way I like it!
- The Irish Spring Rolls are awesome!
- French onion soup, try it today.
- Don't let the young, people skills-deficient hostess keep you from the great food!
- Pinot Grigio and burgers
- Food is good, service not so much
- Steak, lobster bisque
- I had steak the times I have been there, my date loved the lobster bisque. The food is excellent and the decor and woodwork in the place is amazing.
- Irish egg rolls!
- Lobster bisque is amazing.
- The prime rib is awesome, recommend medium rare
- The chops are the best. Also ask the guy bartender for the pink lemonade if ya wanna drink. It's his own recipe and its the shit
- We had a great time.....food is great too.
- Service usually is sub standard but the food is great.
- Awesome lobster raviolis!
- Prime rib that melts in your mouth!!!
- Vegetarian hot dogs to die for!!! Mmmmm
- Fellow vegetarians - request for the special separate menu!! You won't be disappointed in their variety. Wish more restaurants in stark county catered to us
- Gotta get the irish spring rolls
- Excelente comida, variedad de cervezas locales y de todo tipo. Buen precio, atencin y gran sabor. Es tranquilo y agradable