159 1st St (btwn Bloomfield St. and Garden St.)
Hoboken, NJ 07030
- One of the first Official U.S. Soccer Bars, Mulligans blends Hoboken style, Irish hospitality and U.S. MNT passion to create a great New Jersey soccer hot-spot.
- Mully's? Best bar in Hoboken. Stay away guido's. Enjoy your Coronas at Teak, Black Bear, and Shannon.
- Nice place to get a pint and watch a game. Get the fish and chips there amazing. Lets go Manchester United!!!
- The place absolutely rocks. Amazing craft beer list and a sausage grilling station!
- For all my Eagle fam...this is the place to be for fun drinks and great food!
- Home of The New Jersey Blues
- Ren is the man. Look for the red hat. Don't disrespect him. He is a man of honor. And a true Manchester United fan.
- Best place to watch Arsenal suck. At least they have beer to wash my sorrows away.
- If your not wearing Chelsea Blue, leave.
- Take in a Red Bulls game here during the 2012 season!
- Mullys? Best Guinness is town
- Great place to watch football when you want to escape the crowd.
- Ordered nachos and buffalo chicken fingers. Nachos were overpriced and greasy. Buff fingers were ok, nothing special. Place doesn't carry ranch dressing = ? Go NYG!
- Home of all Philadelphia sports teams. Eagles on Sundays. Phillies on Fridays.
- Hoboken blows
- Best soccer bar in Hoboken. Eagles on Sundays. Cheap beer, fun atmosphere
- Someone hyped me up to go here. I went for about 20 minutes. Pretty forgettable, and crowded on the weekends.
- The Irish Breakfast is superb and a great location to hang out and watch football games from all over the world
- Don't expect too much here. Go carefree for a couple of beers and play some pool in the back. Go during chill afternoon hours
- Great dart boards.