Mulligan's Cafe & Courtyard
- Leave bye friends
- Great bar!!!! Staff are fun and prompt, food is great. So many TV's that you can't miss a thing which is great cos I love UFC and best bit - no cover on fight nights!!!
- This is practically a new place now, not a sports bar.
- No specials but one of the nicest bars downtown
- Used to be really good music. Now friday-saturday the DJ doesn't know how to spin good music. Maybe if enough people complain afterdark will do something.
- Favorite bar ever! It's my birthday and I'm having the time of my life! Irish bars and sports bars are awesome, but this is a 2 for 1 deal!!
- If you want water they make you order food.....sorry DD....
- Relax in patio seating and enjoy a great food selection and $3 Guinness pints all day, every day!
- They DO NOT know how to pour a real Guinness. They claim to be an Irish bar but lack the Irish quality!
- Horrible food and the service is even worse. Dirty. Smells like old beer and vomit. AVOID!
- ok footballis betterthis wk mgr has a clue now
- dint try to watch footballherethey change the game ur watchn ti a freinds team total chaos
- UFC 133 on now! No cover!
- Always $2.50 drafts including Stella!
- Check out Video DJ Cashmere every Friday & Saturday from 10p-2a. Videos broadcasting on 11 HD Screens!