165 Wekiva Springs Rd
Longwood, FL 32779
- Great food with bigger selection tgan is obvious when you see the menu. Fried pickles are a great start.
- Waited 10 min at lunch, no one came over. Felt unwelcome. Sign out front (no tank tops, no pants below your underwear, we reserve the right to refuse anyone service) is a nice way of being racist.
- Lousy service... food took forever... Would NOT recommend
- Best cheeseburgers in the area!
- Had the BLT and it was good. Good service and a nice place. I was here at 1 pm on a Saturday, there was about 20 people here.
- Check out Andrew Williams Band... If you're lucky. and enjoy talent.
- Great food, great atmosphere. Meatloaf on Thursday is solid.
- Burgers are very good!
- Tuesday you can get a cheese burger and fires for 5 bucks!
- I go there every now and then. Ashley is an awesome bartender. Also, make sure you roll the dice to try and win some money!!!
- Service was a little slow, but the bartender is smokin hot
- Order the Club sandwich.
- Try the veal and the shocktop on tap
- I have been there on a few Fridays and there is some decent live music! But it's always the same guy playing the same songs?!?