Mulberry Street Cantina
- Best frozen margaritas in town. Also, the best tequila selection in town.
- Get any margarita. They are all fresh and delicious!
- Wicked paintings, good drinks, badass people.
- For a Saturday night, not too crazy. Its nice to have a new piece of scenery in Denton thats another locally owned establishment.
- Quality non smoking environment. Just opened so be understanding if service is a little sluggish. Highly recommend.
- Try the jalapeno-cucumber margarita. Absolutely divine.
- Great Spicy Margaritas!
- Draft tequila, cocktails, music, trivia, and cornhole!
- Trivia night every Thursday at 8! Great drink specials
- Great ambience... great drinks. A little older crowd than in Fry st.
- The habanero mango margarita has good heat and good flavor.
- Pretty cool place. Nice atmosphere, games to play, good drink specials.
- Amazingly delicious tequila on tap!! Also, great service and chill atmosphere. :))
- Best house Margarita in Denton
- No food served here; but a taco truck is stationed right out front. The only downside... their dart boards suck!
- Fantastic atmosphere and possibilities. Come try it out.
- There can be greatness here just needs a crowd and solid bartending skills for consistency. I'll be back!!!