Coffee Shop, Café
907 Harvey Rd
College Station, TX 77840
- Friendly staff, and everyone seems to know each other and they talk with you too. Friendly place.
- Iced mugwalls = heaven in your mouth.
- Get a younger crowd than Sweet Eugenes for some reason. Better coffee than Sweet Eugenes. Friendlier baristas. Atmosphere isn't as good but I still prefer it to S.E.
- Place is too muggy to study in.
- Great people
- The frozen Snickers frape is amazing and something different to try!
- Grab a Vanilla Pumpkin Chai: Perfect holiday drink!
- Does anyone ever actually get studying done here? The coffee is delightful, the DTR chair is awkward and the ambiance is welcoming but there is ALWAYS someone you know here. No studying is ever done.
- Always quiet and stocked with delicious coffee and snacks, MugWalls has plenty of room for the student that needs to get away from campus and study in a relaxed setting.
- Try their iced teas. There are many flavors. Great bc the inside might be hot on some days..
- Not a great place to study, every third table is carrying on conversations which carry across the coffee shop!
- They make a great latte!
- Great coffee shop. Friendly space.
- Love that you can select your own mug to drink in, there's so many cute ones!
- Perfect place for studying. They used to have a deal of 3 cups of coffee for $3. I lived basically lived there.
- Espresso drinks are best in town IMHO.
- Not the best looking cappuccino but it tasted pretty good! Cool atmosphere too!
- CARAMEL MACCHIATO ...... SOO GOOD .....
- Creme brulee.... the best!!!
- Great outdoor patio.