Mugar Omni IMAX Theatre
- I love this Omni IMAX Theater... Anything looks great on the screen that surrounds you
- Enjoy Leonard Nimoy giving the sound check he grew up 3 blocks from here!
- Tornado alley was great, worth the ten bucks!
- The iMAX theater is really not that great. Not a good picture and way behind on today's technology.
- If your child is under the age of 5, please don't watch any Omni Theatre shows. Younger children will most likely cry at the loudness and darkness in the theatre. Check out other exhibits instead.
- Arrive early on the weekend in order for your party to be able to sit together.
- The best seats are in the center at the top
- If you want to get a center seat get there early and beat the group tour people. Also I you are not part of a group they typically use the entrance to the left of the projection room so line up there.
- The best movie theater of all time. Mind blowing.
- It plays shows
- You wouldn't believe the nerve of that spelunker calling herself a caver.
- Still a great way to see a movie, even after 25 years.
- The preshow showing the speaker arrays and surround sound was worth the ticket alone.
- great view of the longfellow bridge as you exit the theatre
- $35 to park!! Ridiculous!!!
- Get astronaut ice cream sit in the middle of the 8th row and then go see one coolest movie experiences ever!
- Today and tomorrow, Thrill Ride is back in rotation. After Sunday, it won't be back for a long time.
- Take in the IMAX movie, "Adrenaline: The Science of Risk". But not if you're afraid of heights. Better yet, go anyway, to understand that fear better. These days, it only shows once a day.
- While it may be quaint by today's standards, the curved surface of this domed IMAX theater presents a unique viewing experience.