Mueller Farmers Market
10:00am - 2:00pm
- Best farmers market in Austin. Hands down.
- This farmers market needs more farmers and less organic dog treats
- Red Rabbit vegan donuts are incredible!!
- Stop by the chef demo tent and let Market Chef Maggie Perkins feed you something fresh and delicious
- So f****** amazing!
- A little overpriced but worth it.. bring cash. Not all vendors take cards.
- Don't drive around and around looking for parking. Free parking in the big garage north of the Thinkery!
- The nicer the weather the more vendors appear!
- A good place to get fresh and organic produce goods! Grab a coffee at Elixer food truck and order the Mexican mocha latte.
- Very nice place, good children playground, and time to time they arrange farmers markets
- Get thee to the Pogue Mahone stand and buy some bread and butter pickles. So, so good! A bit pricey at $10/jar, but damn. I could eat them all day everyday!
- Try the organic masa spinach mushroom tamales. Muy bueno.
- Only 12 vendors. What happened to this place? It used to have lots of vendors and variety. We're very disappointed.
- The Farmers Markets in Austin Are Something To Be Proud Of! Eat Local...
- Knife-sharpening available!