- Empty on weekdays, come here when Bedford's too crowded.
- I could take ANY of these people in a fight.
- Friendly staff and lots of couches for seating. A good vibe, but the lack of AC gets a little rough.
- $5 cover and live music. Everyone looked about 22
- Tiny venue. Friendly ppl. The right promoter/event planner could have this place popping! Seems like a good low key hang out.
- Getting your groove on behind the laundromat
- The smell of the paint is too strong, either not enough air or they don't time when it'll aired out completely
- Try the Shark Muffin. Trust me
- Free Amatuer standup comedy every monday at 7pm
- Go here for a casual beer & dance, whilst doing your laundry out the back. Typical Brooklyn weirdness & fun.
- It's like your friend from high school parent's basement and I mean that in an awesome way
- Live performance "underground musicians " Rad!
- You can do your laundry here. At a bar/coffee shop/music venue. It's very..."Brooklyn" (whatever that means), but I'm not complaining -who doesn't love the sent of fresh laundry?
- Um, no. Just no. Never again.
- Soju cocktails?!! Yes!
- They do have AC now!
- Comedian Andrew Fisher was hilarious!!!
- The bomb. If you have a show concept that you know is the tis, come to Muchmores to share it and perform here. Wine, beer, tea and coffee, plus pastries and sandwiches.
- As of Oct 2013, they take credit card!
- Cash only and small selection of drinks