Mt. Rainier Railroad Dining Co.
- Burger was just ok. Potato salad was weird. Service was good. Fun to eat on a train and learn about hobo history.
- Elk burger was tasty
- How often do you get to eat in a dining train car?!
- Really good Liver and Onions ... You should try it and you won't be disappointed !!
- Good burgers. Great desserts that are reasonable portions.
- After waiting a whole five minutes (in an empty restaurant) the waitress rudely told us the restaurant was in the middle of closing down. Well, then turn off your open sign!!
- You have to wait a bit or hunt down the server to be seated. The Ribs and fried BBQ chicken were worth it. The sauce has a nice helping of cinnamon, making it different but delicious.
- Can't speak for the food. After being seated, we waited a full 15 minutes to be acknowledged by a server, then finally gave up and left. Not like they can't see you...YOU'RE IN A TRAIN CAR.