$ $ $
- Highly recommended.
- This is a true hidden gem...for the price you pay, the portion is outstanding. Not to mention, everything here is delicious!! I visit here quite frequent and it's consistent.
- Excellent place. Picture taken of the Mahi Mahi and the hushpuppies as the app. 2nd time here a must stop everytime in M.B.
- Best meal in MB! Low prices and high quality food! Rustic atmosphere. Don't miss out!
- Hushpuppies and shrimp was very good so was the fish don't yet the place scare you if it was in ur back yard ud eat there alot
- Ive been eating here for more than 10 years and its consistently great!
- Grilled shrimp and scallops plus gumbo on rice, served with grilled green beans! Yum!!
- Seafood. Creole shrimp! Crab legs! Service is so-so but food is great!
- It's all about the grouper apparently. That's what my server recommended and every table is ordering!
- Grilled goodness
- This place is AWESOME! Great food, great service, great prices. Had grilled and fried and both were great. Fried food is lightly breaded and not greasy. Gumbo is not traditional, but vert tasty.
- Great place for seafood! A hidden gem!
- Great fresh menu and pricing!
- Don't shy away. The outside isn't glamorous or anything and the inside initially looks like a standard Chinese takeout restaurant. Don't let that keep you from this place! It's really delicious.
- Yummy little hole in wall... The owner loves his job :)
- Best seafood I've had in a while. I highly recommend! Don't let the outside deter you. The food, service and atmosphere are outstanding. We will definitely be back again and again.
- Get the crab Rangoon it's to die for.
- Very generous portions on the fresh fish platters. The grouper was delicious.
- This had to be some of the best seafood I have had in quite a while. The wait staff went out of their way to make sure our meal was remarkable. I would recommend this to anyone in Myrtle Beach.
- Must try ... place is small but great food.