Mr. Lee's BBQ
- $10 meat overload! Cheapest all-you-can-eat Korean BBQ ever.
- Get the salad dressing sauce to dip ur meat......yummmmmm
- $10 for all you can eat korean bbq!!
- $9.99 all you can eat kbbq! How can you beat that? Getting here before 8 is wise to avoid the inevitable line...
- For $7.99 AYCE KBBQ! I believe this deal only qualifies for 2 people party. But it's usually $9.99 AYCE. Service is great too! Very attentive.
- $10 AYCE BBQ! They refill the sid dishes really fast too.
- They be stingy with the kim-chi!
- Lunch all you can eat is $7.99 but you don't get to cook it yourself
- Always a good place for Korean BBQ .. Man I always like the price for ALL you can eat.. Bulgogi, brisket, and chicken
- Our spot! Yum. Free rice and drinks all year long to celebrate their 10th year. Though the servers do take a lil long with the sides at times its still worth the wait :)
- Cheap all you can eat. The quality is ok but for the price it's great. Service can be a little slow. Love that they serve rice paper to accompany the meal.
- Yummy ,,a comer ...
- Food was bomb and service was ok for being packed
- Parties of 2 copp BBQ for 7.99 and they cook it for you with the quickness.
- If you have a large party, be sure to have 90% of them there. Otherwise you won't be seated. Oh and ask for brisket sauce too. :)
- I love evil eye, she's my favorite waitress (:
- Cheap yummy all you can eat kbbq! What more can you ask for! Good nomsss
- Tip is already included w/ d bill. $20 minimum if u use credit/debit card. get the girl server if you can. She's hella nice and generous w/ side dishes. Awesome! ^_^
- If you're here with one other person, you'll most likely have to sit at a table for two and they'll cook your food.
- Honestly FURUSATO Is the same price & its rice is free ... all you can eat!! they even have cucumber & tasty potatoes! But mr.lees is better meat quality if you are picky & rice is $1 which sucks!!!