Grocery Store, Juice Bar
957 Broadway (at Myrtle Ave)
Brooklyn, NY 11221
- Large fresh juice for $3!!
- 24/7 walk-in grocery store, with a fairly large beer selection (cheap)and cheap veggies . They also sell 3 rolls for a dollar. Love this place.
- Love the $3 juice bar. I get : Kale, carrots, cucumber, beets, and apple.
- For the TX transplants, they have Lone Star.
- Produce is amazing! Be sure to ask for a juice at the register :-)
- Epic $4 juice hookup
- Juice is now $4, up from $3. "Cost of vegetables rising".... Still a good deal.
- Juice is now $4.....
- Great fresh produce and the juice bar.... Fantastic!!!!! Only $3 for a cup that literally overflows... U have to drink some down so they can finish off your serving. Try carrot & pineapple with beet
- Nature Boy sandwiches are such a great on the go meal! Get the spicy "chikN" (soy protein)
- It's 24 hours which is good. Skip the curbside produce and go straight to the rear of the store. The stuff in the back is fresh and the prices are good. Most shelved goods are overpriced.
- I mostly stop here for their flowers. Fresh flowers good prices get a dozen of roses for $15
- Cucumber, Carrot and Apple $3 and super fresh! They have also all kind of Quadratini's flavours
- Pretty good selection of goods and at good prices. Friendly staff, juice bar, and fresh flowers to boot.
- Fresh squeezed juice for $3. Try orange, pineapple and carrot
- They only let cute hipster girls use their restroom.
- Treat yourself to an empanada. The empanada lady is on the corner. Cheap and yum.
- Avoid the prepackaged Vegan thai food. Embrace pork slap beer.
- Cramped but jam packed with organic goodies, craft beers, and smoothies made on site.
- . , . $3, $4. , ,