Mediterranean, Greek, Falafel
- The Falafels are delicious!
- Get the Mr Gyro Salad. It's like a gyro and a half. It has all the ingredients of the gyro. Shove them in the pita then eat the leftovers with a fork.
- "Mmmmmm. Mmmmmmmmm. Mmmm. Mmmmm. Mmmmm. Mmmmm. Mmmmm. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm."-Bill Murray, What About Bob.
- Order the Lamb Kebab sandwich with fries. Eat. Smile. Repeat.
- Simply the best D@mn Gyro you are going to get in Seattle (possibly anywhere) along with the nicest most outgoing staff of anyplace in Seattle. Every business owner should go here and take notes.
- For real, these are the best Gyros in town. People drive from far away to come here... Lucky me, I live just down the street.
- They have a punch card!
- Amazeballs... super nice staff!!! Best greek food in Seattle!
- Try the Lamb Gyro
- Do not think, just get the falafel plate.
- Love that there's hummus in the gyro.
- Platters are great. Get extra rice w/Greek yogurt.
- This place is amazing!!! Best gyros in town, but everything is awesome!
- Gyro basket
- These guys are the absolute best at what they do!
- Um... Try the gyro
- Great service; food is okay.
- Falafel heaven. Great service too!
- My favorite place in the Greenwood area. The guys working there are so nice and insanely fast.
- everything is perfect and amazing.