Lower Bight Grace Bay Road (Lower Bight Rd)
- They take credit cards! Great service! Foods amazing! Great local spot
- Must try the coconut crusted grouper or crispy grouper filet w/ mac 'n cheese and peas & rice. Cooked to perfection. Service is friendly but on "island time". Definitely recommend this restaurant.
- Seriously great local food and welcoming service. Tender conch salad and lobster creole with rice and peas are delicious!
- Come here if you're not in a rush or if you think you may be hungry in an hour. Food is great but they're definitely on "Island Time".
- Oxtail, conch salad, and local steamed fish are excellent! Great spot.
- Coconut crusted grouper was great, so is the fried grouper sandwich
- Coconut grouper as other tippers have said as well as the jerk chicken, Mac and cheese and even steamed veggies were nice. 4.5/5
- Don't miss the Pecan Crusted Grouper plate with a side of peas and rice!
- So tasty! Fried snapper yum!
- Happy food set to the tune of happy music. Absolutely delicious conch chowder and coconut grouper.
- Great drinks and nice seafood dishes. Look out for mosquitoes though
- Amazing food and cocktails. The Grouper dish was delicious and the staff were great. A must try.
- Best conch fritters! Yum!
- The coconut grouper with rice and plantain is excellent. Great service and worth the visit.
- Went to dinner with a large group of friends and the food was excellent. We were full after appetizers but still ordered dinner. Glad we did because the creole lobster was incredible!
- The coconut crusted shrimp, the lobster rolls and the conch is awesome!!! The service is remarkable as well. Very easy open and comfortable space. It's a must try!
- The jerk shrimp appetizer and the coconut crusted grouper are both delicious! Pass on dessert bcuz it'd nothing special.
- Island time but so far amazing conch salad
- Cash only. Super casual. Seafood is great, but for a great burger try Somewhere Cafe.
- No ambiance but some of the best food on the island.