$10 pitchers of Stella, awesome fried okra, and friendly wait staff. These are the things that make Mr. C's stand out amongst other bars in Atlanta. Strong drinks are made, people get really drunk, and everyone has a good time. People who go to Mr. C's often find out that it is their new favorite dive bar.
Pub, Dive Bar
1983 Howell Mill Rd NW (Collier Rd NW)
Atlanta, GA 30318
- Live it up for life, Relapsed here on 9/14/2010
- Mr. C's is a church for down-and-outers and those who romanticize them, a rare place where high and low rub elbows.
- 1983 was a good one...
- Bathroom activities are occasionally encouraged if you have the proper upper body strength.
- Phillippe makes the best grilled cheese sandwich ever!
- Make sure to knock first.
- Mini pitchers and meatloaf 'n trivia Mondays are the poo.
- Old fashioneds made with Bulleit
- Everything you see on Bar Rescue that Jon T. Bitches about. This is that place. But Hell, pumpernickel, that is why I come here.
- Drinks are strong and the bartenders are awesome. Always feel at home!
- Amanda is awesome
- get a pitcher it's cheap
- If you pay your tab here, you'll have a wonderful experience.
- Use to be one of the best dive bars in the ATL - beware of the drug dealers the live (and dead) rats...don't waste your time or money here
- Chicken wings are always a solid go-to.
- Except don't come at 11 am. Come at 2! That's when we actually open
- Jager for lunch @ 11AM ? Sure! Laid back no nonsense hangout. Don't come with an attitude and you want get one. Dark quiet amid the hustle and bustle of Howell Mill. What happens here stays here
- Ryan and Megan will love you till the sun comes. Up.
- Don't leave stupid tips
- Talk to the mayor, and he'll buy you a baby bomb. He's the balding ginger by the bar.