$ $ $
73 Gansevoort St (at Washington Street)
New York, NY 10014
- Serving French-American cuisine in a glamorous space that's slightly less rowdy (stay off the tables) but definitely cool.
- Try the goat cheese ravioli!try the goat cheese ravioli!
- The joint attracts a celeb-heavy clientele. Fab fare include oven-baked crab cakes and saffron-dusted rack of lamb. Cocktails slant sweet.
- Monsieur Ginger is a delicious cocktail. Need to go back for the food but heard it's "meh."
- MPD, The Meat Packing Districts Answer to a Memorable Dining Experience
- MPD is Michelin-recommended; serves organic food DAILY. Amazing dinner parties!Winner of Open Tables Diner's Choice, Hot Spot and Late Night Find nominations.
- Best brunch place in NYC. If you haven't yet, try the Moet Imperial Ice.
- scallops and more scallops please
- Best place in the city to run into both Koch brothers.
- Jessica & Danielle Rinaldi Lustig's birthday party took this place to a new level.
- The filet mignon carpaccio is divine. Check out the cool silver queens wallpaper in the restrooms
- Slow service- even for a French restaurant. Tasty entrees, inedible crime brle. Disappointing experience. They just don't seem to have their act together.
- Try the Blackberry Press (house-made belvedere limoncello, crme de mure, and fresh lemon, topped with Mot champagne and garnished with sage leaf);
- Spotted: Eric Ripert!
- Super fun party atmosphere while being waited on ! Amazing food.. people.. vine.. and the DJ ruled! Loved it.
- friendly service, great for lunch on a weekday
- Beware of champagne showers.
- One of my favorite eateries in meatpacking. The Bordeaux braised short-ribs is delish. service is always consistent. beautiful decor, sexy atmosphere, and live DJ playing good solid house music.
- Don't be fooled by the many empty tables at this place. They are always "booked" or can't be bothered to serve anyone in a timely fashion....unless of course you hail from the Jersey shore.
- See Lucie at the bar on wednesdays and for Sunday brunch...she's the best!