4920 S Hulen St (at Rock Quarry Rd & Overton Ridge Blvd)
Fort Worth, TX 76132
- Food and drink while u watch a flick gotta love Texas
- Go to 7th Street instead. Much nicer
- Large bar area with TVs if you arrive early, so you won't be sitting around. Nice chairs in the theaters and the new menu items are mostly good. Still, I wouldn't stray too far from the fried pickles
- The chips and queso with beef ROCK. I enjoyed the skewers (perfect for low carb eaters).
- Good service, love the Cuban sandwich and the fried pickles
- Try the Monte Cristo wrap with fries washed down with a frozen raspberry margarita! Love the newly renovated Tavern!
- Love their wait service here, all of the employees are very friendly & never take more than 1 minute to attend to you.
- Theater upgrades are awesome!!
- Oh! And many good movies to choose from!
- The chips and queso rock! So does the pomagranate margarita :)
- Dinner and a movie at it's best
- Friendly attentive staff. Food is pretty decent as well.
- The menu has an excellent selection.
- Looks real nice in here!
- This place is freaking awesome! U sit in ur layed back seats push a button and order food!
- Services was slow
- The reserved seating is the dumbest shit I have ever seen. I use to come here all the time, now I will never come back thanks to this terrible experience.
- The Retro Cinema movies are usually just them playing DVDs. They can't even get a blu ray copy? Not worth $8 for something I have at home.
- This location has the worst service.
- I love, love, love their Southwest Chicken Salad! I'll even suffer through action movies for it. Yum!!