Motor City Bar
127 Ludlow St (btwn Delancey & Rivington)
New York, NY 10002
- try the beer
- Winner of Best Rock Bar in the Village Voice 2011 Best Of issue! You can buy drinks for someone who isn't there yet on the whiteboard at the bar!
- Channel your inner-gearhead and check out this Detroit-themed Lower East Side hangout. How many Chevrolet signs and memorabilia can you spot on the wall?
- buy your friend a future drink. they write it up on a whiteboard that hangs over the bar and you can even specify what kind of shot or beer you want them to have!
- Cheap beer, great garage rock. Need we say more?
- Katie's being naughty! Give her ashot 'o Patron!!!!!!
- Beware the chick in the bikini with the wig on. Yikes.
- Watch out for the crazy dude, he'll shank you with a screwdriver.
- Love this place. Bartenders are awesome. Relax, drink some whisky and play Ms. Pacman.
- Drink one last one for the memories.
- Don't bring up your ex's dog
- The "bartender's choice" shot was surprisingly amazing. These ladies know what they are doing!
- Get a Vernors and pretend you're Tim Allen
- Everyone in here wouldn't last a minute in Detroit.
- show your friends how much you love them by buying them a future drink!
- Bud light is the cheap beer
- Hold your breath
- Try the Franziskaner German beer
- Always try to get a spot at the ms. Pac man table
- Always a hipster judgmental hangout!