Moshe's Falafel Truck
Food Truck, Falafel, Middle Eastern
6th Ave (at 46th)
New York, NY
- Damn nice falafel. What else do ya need? Get in there!
- The falafel sandwich is incredible. The falafel itself is delicious. Sandwich is filled to the brim with hummus, lettuce, and FRIES. Suggest ordering the 1/2 order, which was more than enough food
- Great falafel for lunch
- cheap. tasty. quick. friendly. get the whole one and let the falafel fun ensue
- Best falafel in midtown. Great fries too. Hot sauce is potent, use sparingly.
- Love the falafel balls.
- The mediocre falafel does not justify the $6.75 price of a roll up. Stick to a generic street food cart and save the money and time
- Not bad for fast food
- Know what you want when you get in line, it moves fast! Ask them to sneak some french fries into your sandwich, you won't regret it.
- It's actually at 46 and 6-not 45. Get the falafel with fries
- Falafel! Do it!
- Awesome! Topped with fries, pickles, and hot sauce.
- Hits the spot! Pickles are a super nice touch.
- Decent falafel: not quite Mahane Yehuda quality, but a good & filling lunch stop. Make sure to ask for extra zehug (hot sauce)
- A small portion of the crispy, fluffy falafels (three for $3.75) is a meal; a large order (five for $5.25) is a feast.One of our 25 favorite food trucks!
- The best fries and falafel in the area!!!
- The half falafel sandwich is great value and very filling!
- best falafel from a truck ... ever.
- Best falafel in midtown
- Eh, its not as good as some of the ratings describe. It was bland and messy! Would not go again.