Moscow Food Co-op
Grocery Store, Bakery, Coffee Shop
- Vegans, allergic ppl, and vegetarians don't leave the cafe hungry. The staff goes completely out of their way to be sure you know what's in what you're eating and you're OK with it.
- Awesome place for the organic and delicious meals.
- Food and salad bar, baked goods and coffee.
- Good smoothies good breakfast/lunch bar. Good for the diverse dietary needs so long as you read the labels.
- Love their selection of organic foods, they have some of the best brats and sausages in town. Their salad bar is fantastic as well as the pesto rolls.
- Love this place for browsing and excellent snacks. Southwest Turkey sandwich, kale and sausage soup and kale slaw were delicious!
- Try having lunch here!
- The heart, soul, and stomach of Moscow.
- DOMA La Bicicleta organic coffee--smooth, slightly chocolatey, full creamy. Whole bean in the bag, but I keep hoping they start having it in bulk!
- Good canned beer selection. Better for the beer and Recyclable in Idaho!
- There's something about organic coffee.... The coop has the best lattes I've ever had! (I was a barista for 2 years.)
- Get the BLT with avocado for a nice filling lunch. So dang good, you won't know what to do with yourself!
- Le Creuset in Red is 25% off.
- Best iced mocha ever! It does take time but anything worthwhile does!
- Anything at the deli is a treat and the gift section, book selection, and bulk foods are amazing!