- Dine at one of the MANY restaurants in the area; Taylor Gourmet and Four Sisters are both very good.
- Great place to enjoy Friday evening free family movies in Strawberry Park.
- Wow! Angelika Film Center is here?!? One of the best art house movie theatres in NYC has made space in the DMV. Indie film lovers we have another venue to enjoy!
- Check out Take 5: super unique boutique with interesting designers and gorgeous jewelry/shoes
- this place bougie AF
- Hip. Young. Family orientated. Just expensive shops like Lululemon and Stellogix
- So many cool places here
- Cute little district in the midst of the busy streets of Merrifield. Great place to have dinner and a movie!
- Variety of restaurants and shops.
- Great space for kids to run around after breakfast or lunch. There are great coffee places- Mom and Pops and the Cupcake Expo. :-)
- This place being here makes living in this area tolerable now.
- A very good location and nice neighborhood.
- You will want to live here. Every food option imaginable. Great shops. Metro. A massive Target superstore.
- Very nice - plenty of resturaunts to choose from!
- If you like Vietnamese or sushi.. You are looking in the right direction ..Sea Pearl
- Tons of great shops, food, and the Angelika Theater!
- True Food, Dolcezza, Matchbox, Ted's Bulletin, Anthropologie . . .
- Love shopping at Mosaic District!