Mo's Smoke House
- agreed on the pulled pork sandwich. make sure you sample the sauces.
- Amazing garlic fries and pulled pork sandwiches. Sample all the sauces, but my favorite is the Philthy Phil's.
- Can't go wrong with the anything on the menu.
- Anything here will knock your socks off from the shredded beef to the coleslaw! Top it off with their Sweet Carolina sauce and you'll be napping a lovely food coma in no time! Seriously delicious!!
- Great food worth the wait try the pull pork with chips,or the Ribs both are the BOMB!!!
- This place is the bomb. While everybody else was pushing and shoving their way into the Splash cafe, we were enjoying some great ribs, homemade chips, and some of the best garlic fries ever
- Get the shredded pork sandwich!!!!!!
- All the sauces are great, but Original is still my favorite. The sandos are delicious!
- Sweet Carolina yiyorsun, cann skmyorsun
- Ribs were tasty and service was super fast. A couple of chairs out side for sitting if inside is crowded.
- The ribs, baked beans, and corn muffin with honey butter!!!
- Shredded pork. Ribs.
- Full slab. Sweet Carolina
- BBQ Rib Sampler
- Shredded Pork sandwich is the way to go. Get extra slaw and Philthy Phil's sauce.
- We had Tri tip sandwich and hamburger and not only the food was terrible but also the ingredients were not fresh..
- The Tri tip bbq sandwich is great. A ton of meat served with the original sauce.. Garlic Fries are awesome. You get a big basket topped with fresh garlic, herbs and mozzarella shreds.
- BBQ at it's finest!
- Great ribs!
- All their sandwiches are good. All their sauces are good. All their sides are good, see a trend? Been coming to Pismo for years and every time we come got to hit up Mo's a few times.