Morton's The Steakhouse
- best. steak. ever. Treat yourself to the best dining experience in #rva Get the bone-in ribeye. no lie.
- Try the steak!
- Sean is the best bartender in town. The bar bites at great!
- Great bar bites. Don't forget National Filet Mignon Day! Dollar sammiches at the bar til 10! Today! Yay us!
- Try the steak. Everything else in this world will let you down excerpt this steak.
- Love the folks here so friendly!
- The lobster and filet is wonderful.
- Order the Lobster Tail and Filet.
- Great steaks
- The 2nd best steak. After Ruth's Chris.
- Customer service was spot on and handled an issue at our table. Restaurant was fairly empty for a Thurs evening with only a couple stuffy suits. Typically great Morton"s food.
- Slow death of an institution
- What happened to the classic Morton's quality-consistent worldwide. Its the new PF Changs or Fridays! Sad to see it go down under Landry's ownership
- Don't have to own a yacht to eat here, but it certainly helps. Try the steak sandwiches if you're on a budget.
- Sign up for the mailing list they have great specials (still not inexpensive though). Morton's also has wine, bourbon and scotch tastings. I hear happy hour is fantastic also
- Chris and Shawn, best bartenders I have encountered in quite a while! Thanks guys!
- Best. Souffle. Ever.
- Cajun Ribeye is very good, not over-seasoned at all.
- $5 bar bites at the bar all night. Happy hour 5:00 - 6:30.
- Sean es l mejor, calidad y servicio