Morton's The Steakhouse
$ $ $ $
- Filet mignon, twice baked potatoes,& chocolate lava cake
- Apparently you have to double check the waitstaff. They will bring you half your meal now and half later. For as much as I paid for a steak I should get exactly what I ordered. Shame on you.
- excellent happy hour selections - food & drink....
- Great food & drink happy hour from open to close. U just have2 eat in the bar!!
- Save room for dessert: I love their Key Lime Pie and Legendary Hot Chocolate Cake!
- Best Porterhouse I've had in ages! Portions are huge. It's meant for 2 to share, but we were 3 and still had leftovers.
- Magnifico ensalada cesar muy rico y el souffl grand manier extraordinario
- Power hour has changed due to new 'happy hour' rules. They're valid from 5 pm to 8 pm, Monday thru Friday.
- Wasn't impressed. For the price you're paying, you'd expect better quality food. The outside of my steak was completely burned. The filet mignon I had at Bandera was way better. Service was good.
- . . . . .
- Get three carrot cake. The only place on the planet that beats Jack Stack in KC.
- Muy buen steak! Prueba el salmn y las papas gratinadas
- The Godiva cake is to die for...we already know the steaks are good.
- Does what it says on the tin - simple yummylicious beef :))
- One of the best steaks I've ever had! Mashed potatoes were fantastic, as was the souffle that we had for dessert!
- Wow, forgot half of our order and we got pawned off onto another server. Good food, bad service....
- You can't go wrong with the Power Hour specials they have going on in the bar from open to close.
- The wet-aged Midwestern grain-fed beef broiled at an awesome 1,800 degrees to a proper char makes for superb steak dining. Round out the meal with great hash-brown Frisbees and cloud-light souffls.
- Add the fois gras-cognac butter to your steak, it adds an extra layer of savory awesomeness
- Wild out on $7.50 Manhattans Sun-Fri