The Morristown Green
- Awesome little green area in the center of Morristown that is great for people watching - perfect for taking a picnic lunch. Beautiful decorations around the winter holidays, too.
- Visit the hanging tree. Well, the tree is gone, but if you walk to the corner of the park by Bambergers (Century 21) on a moon lit night, you can see where they hung criminals during the revolution
- There's always events here like jazz festivals and music, etc. Check the schedule.
- http://com-pressrelease.com/local-business/ny-best-coffee-new-location-on-the-green-great-place-for-lunch-located-on-the-green-in-morristown-nj/ Food Stand Video.
- If the Morristown PD really wanted to raise revenue, they'd ticket everyone who didn't signal when driving through town.
- Whoever jumps on the horse statue and takes a photo wins the contest
- Perfect place to grab a hot dog and relax on a sunny day.
- Watch out for the ruffians at night.
- Great to watch a movie on a blanket with the family on a warm summer night
- Sitting in the Green on warm night relaxing is a great way to enjoy good company and not have to spend a lot of money.
- love playing chess while sipping Muscle Maker Grill's smoothie. Oh yes, they delivered my lunch at the park coz i dint wanna leave my chess game! try muscle maker grill....so good!!
- I like cats
- Have a hot-dog and visit the hanging tree. Well, that's long gone, but revel in the fact that the green was once the location of the courthouse and the hanging tree!
- Beautiful park to hang out
- Festival on the green
- Don't eat the brown mushrooms!
- Sadly Mo-Town is no longer a shopping worthy local. This Century 21 has outdated product with slow turnover and the handful of other stores are for tacky 40-something housewives.
- relaxing and happening place
- Don't swim in fountain - too much chlorine according to maintenance guy.
- Great park. Jazz festival today - august 20