Morning Glory Farm
100 Meshacket Rd
Edgartown, MA 02539
- Be Careful. Morning Glory is really late morning glory and opens at 9AM.
- Pick up some of the freshest produce and goods on the island - also, these strawberry bars! holy whoahhhh!!!
- watermelon peaches apricots asparagus beets cilantro basil coffee cheese fennel all that and more you know the deal.
- Get here early for AMAZING zucchini bread and blueberry pie
- Pick up bouquets of beautiful fresh picked flowers. Small for around $10, big bunch for $15.
- Amazingly fresh and delicious salad bar!
- Martha's Vineyard Public Broadcasting Station Morning Glory Farm Follow #TheWhiteDog!
- Very good healthy products
- Zucchini bread is amazing!! Try it with cream cheese!!!!
- Fresh pies at 2
- Check out our fritters, pumpkin and apple cider doughnuts wed thru sat. Closed Sundays. Open veterans day. Carefull they go fsst
- Wonderful market, gorgeous flowers.
- Strawberries are wonderful.
- Best and biggest farm market on the island
- Chauncey says "great local produce and baked goods"
- Reasonably priced, delicious food! The Roasted Tomato and Brown Rice Soup was fantastic. Also, they have nutritional yeast on the salad bar and coconut milk for coffee. Yay!
- You can special order a pie in the morning and pick it up in the afternoon. The peach blueberry crumble top pie is pretty great.
- Amazing salad bar and hot soup
- Great pies!
- Get here early for the fresh breads and baked goods...they sell out fast