Deli / Bodega, Grocery Store
13 Hudson St
New York, NY 10013
- Watch out for jerks placing ten sandwich orders on line - you will have to wait for a long time.
- 24 hours of NYC deli goodness
- Considering how many people work here, it is shocking how long and slow the lines are, and how often they only have one register open.
- Very friendly staff and a vast array of deli sandwiches for great prices. Also, great beverage options from Coconut Milk to soda to high-end beer (think Lindemans Framboise).
- One of my coworkers claims he got food poising twice from eating here but I don't believe a word of it. The grilled chicken sandwich and wraps with brie made ready to order are a superb choice.
- I like the sandwiches
- Slowest short order cooks of all time. So so slow. Why do I keep coming here?
- Guy who works the deli in the morning is so amazing!