- Get the lamb burger with gruyere!
- One of the last authentic bistros and traditional menus in the city, including french onion soup, impeccable oyster service, and chicken tagine. Winner of Best of NYC Critics' Choice for Best French!
- Perhaps one of the worst meals I've had in NYC. Bland everything. Bizarre.
- Good food, nice enviroment and excelent service. Pity they don't let you smoke in the terrace
- Come thirsty. Fixed brunch includes three bloody marys or mimosas. Giddy up!
- The garden in the back is a great spot to sit!
- $40 credit card min?!
- You will want to bathe in their hollandaise sauce. And their raspberry mimosas.
- Great music, early 60 jams. Dollar oysters from 4-7. Adorable little gem. Don't miss it
- From 4pm-7pm happy hour. Oysters $1 a piece.
- Lamb Burger
- Great brunch. The Moroccan Eggs are fantastic. The freshly squeezed OJ is delish too.
- $1 oysters from 4-7 pm, plus $3 draught and $5 sangria! Happy Hour!
- Best rec is 2 walk on by. Took 50 min for our food 2 arrive. And when it did, my steak was trs over cooked. I would have sent it back but was so hungry,I ate it. Big mistake-violent food poisoning.
- Go here for brunch. The Madame and the tuna sandwich are my favs. I you go for dinner get any tagines w/ green sauce. Amazing!
- lamb burger, $1 oysters
- Super cute bistro, a Les Tres Moulin, with an awesome happy hour and great back garden.
- If Dan says it's no good, it's no good!
- love the music they play while enjoying my breakfast with coffee and fresh fruit yogurt.
- Okay place. The food is completely over-seasoned.