Morey's Piers and Beachfront Waterparks
Water Park, Theme Park, Piers
3501 Boardwalk (at Mariner's Landing Pier)
Wildwood, NJ 08260
- The Ghost Ship is the most terrifying attraction around! It's like living a zombie film...IF you live!
- Get the wrist bracelets instead of the cards..if there are 4 of you get the package deal...so worth it.
- I highly recommend if ur a lover of coasters got ride the great nor'easter then head in down the boards and ride the sea serpent & the ferris wheel and to finish it off the great white. Awesome rides.
- An amazing boardwalk! 3 major coasters, log flume, many extreme rides, kids rides, Ferris wheel, DQ. Pizza. Curley's Fries. Just remember to use your bank's ATM before & to use lots of sunscreen!
- Whichever one u go to both waterparks are great I love the lazy river. Great way to catch sun and chill out on a hot summer day.
- You can't leave Wildwood without trying the rides on every pier! Never gets old, so much fun for kids and adults alike
- Best place to have fun in Wildwood!
- Awesome water ride
- Awesome place to meet person
- It is packed....with un desirables....
- Great live acoustic entertainment at the Soggy Dollar Bar Thursday through Sunday!
- Hope they get more haunted houses. We are here reviewing Dark Rides / Haunted Attractions for http://www.onezumiverse.com
- The Giant Wheel is so romantic!
- Don't miss the nightly video Poker and Skee Ball tournaments!
- Ride the skycoaster!
- Have (safe) fun on the rides. When you get hungry, hit Curley's and get a bucket of fries with lemonade (their specialties)!
- I have to move closer to the beach!
- Great events and great family fun!
- Lots of choices for the whole family. Excellent place to spend the day!
- AWESOME time for the entire family !!