Bar, Latin American
Tetuan Street # 361
San Juan, San Juan
- Service is slow, but the food was great and the price was even better..
- No frills bar near the port. Cheap drinks, nothing fancy. The sangria is good. Just sit outside and people watch.
- This is a dump. AVOID. There's not even soap in the bathrooms. Do you want to eat food here?? Nope. Eww
- With only 4 patrons to wait on, they were VERY slow! After waiting 35 minutes, I went to ask for the check to only pay for the drinks we had, the food came out. It was good, but won't visit again.
- Great place to get a cheap beer or drink and sit outside in the beautiful court yard. Friendly staff!
- Try a Cuba Libre made with Baralitto rum!
- Salsa, bachata
- The pia colas in pineapples are amazing!
- Good drinks. Bad food. Decent service. Nice outside seating.
- During the day a restaurant at night on of the best clubs in Old San Juan!
- Need a pick me up? Ask for an espresso it's like 5 shots!!
- The waitress was totally high or drunk n the service is super slow..
- Thirty minute wait for food we barely ate.. Eh
- Service is definitely really really slow. Don't come here if you're starving.
- Skip this place. After waiting over 45 mins for our food we walked out.