Morcom Rose Garden
Garden, Other Outdoors
700 Jean St
Oakland, CA 94610
- Bring a book and take a rest on a shady bench when the roses are in bloom. A beautiful and peaceful place to relax.
- Amazing place to relax, read a book or just watch the squirrels and roses!
- A good scenic shortcut from Oakland Ave to the shops and Safeway on Grand Ave.
- Great for exercise, staircase in the middle of the park has 102 steps to the top.
- Delightful way to get from Piedmont to Grand Ave area.
- So beautiful and serene. An oasis of calm in busy Oakland.
- Very beautiful view and a perfect place for pictures
- Beautiful garden! Perfect for a Sunday afternoon stroll in the spring
- Nice little neighborhood gem. Come here for a short walk or to sit around on a nice day.
- Beautiful! But someone please water these damn roses!
- Look out for the squirrels! Yikes.
- Kettlebell class every Sunday @ 9am. Register @ kettlebellzen.com
- They've redone the sidewalks, looks really nice.
- The roses are just exquisite here.
- Wow. This is one of these hidden places in Oakland that are kept secret from locals. How on Earth! So magical!
- Lovely little amphitheater of roses. Come for the & stay to find the .Yes, a family of turkeys live here. Also lots of friendly