400 W NJ-38 (at Nixon Dr)
Moorestown Township, NJ 08057
- There's always great parking by Boscovs, I don't care if its Christmas, you'll still find a spot :)
- Not crowded and very quiet
- While at the mall You must go to the BitterSweet Cafe located by Macys and lord and taylors wing. Best coffee around also there fine cakes, pastries and chocolates
- My kids love going to see Santa at this mall!
- Don't eat at Sbarro!
- Pretty decent food court selection
- Peaceful mall to go to
- Ducky spot!
- Huge changes are coming! No doubt this mall with all the restaurants & new hot stores that are coming by September 2014 will be the new spot to go to either for shopping or a night out! Coming strong!
- It is starting to get quite vacant in here ...
- I would rather come here than Cherry Hill mall ANYDAY because Cherry Hill is a FLIPPING MADHOUSE! Lol. Moorestown hardly ever gets crowded.
- This is the mall I grew up at, and as a new jersean I can say its one of the worst, the goths hang out in the front.
- Good mall to go to just to shop around. Not crowded. Cherry Hill Mall has a lot more and better stores, but this mall is good to go to for non-specific reasons and there is a skatepark.
- Moorestown mall gives you a free gift when you check in for the first time
- They need more stores but your trying
- Nice mall has vacancies, I loved the restaurant selections! Store selection was good didn't get a chance to stop in lord and Taylor!
- Auntie Anne's pretzels are my favorite. Must try!
- After Cherry Hill, this is the best mall in south western New New Jersey.
- This mall has been making improvements to compete with cherry hill. New stores/restaurants/food court/design
- The Moorestown Mall has certainly changed over the years. Hopefully they are changing it for the better.