Indie Movies, Bowling Alley
3821 Lindell Blvd (at Vandeventer Ave)
St Louis, MO 63108
- Went many times last summer and loved it! The drinks are amazing and the bowling and pool downstairs are a one stop shop for fun! A must for anyone looking for a good time.
- The best seats are first row.. top balcony. Boooo ye leather seats!
- great place to see a movie. go early so you can get one of the leather couches. They're great! They also have full bar and bowling alley in basement.
- Screen in slanted... Get there early to try out your seat...
- The couches are popular, but the sound is better upstairs, and every seat up there has an excellent view of the screen. Shorter wait for seats, too!
- All shows $5 on Wednesdays.
- Hate those straight back chairs in a theater? Try the Leather Couches at the Moolah! Great for Cuddling with a date!
- Very cozy, comfortable couches
- Not only does this place have comfy couches but Wednesdays there are $5 movies!
- This place rocks!!!!
- Bring a pillow for the leather couches.
- For the best view, grab a couch in one of the last rows in the center. If they're full get a seat in the balcony.
- The leather couches are comfy & great to cuddle on! Went to see Hugo in 3D and had a great night.
- Arrive early to grab a good couch and be sure to visit the bar. Occasionally they have movie-themed drinks.
- the couches fill up fast. If you don't want to be in couches, shoot for front and center in the balcony.
- Sofas in a movie theatre? Now I have seen everything! "Have you seen a man eat his own arm? No? Well then you HAVEN'T seen everything!"-Team America World Police.
- Mini Moolah on Mondays and TV Time on Tuesdays are always fun. Plus, they're free!
- Really cool old theater and bowling alley. The alley downstairs is a little on the smallish side, but still fun. The theater is definitely a throwback, and helps make the Moolah a neat place to hang.
- Here to see the movie Social Network and there are 13 ppl signed in here.... Weird
- Fun place to watch a movie. Love the sofas, and the fact that you can buy a bottle of wine and sip while being entertained.