Monty's Fish and Stone Crab Restaurants
- Great Happy Hour and the view, right on the water, is absolutely stunning! Try the Pain Killer and you will be all sorts of happy.
- I love the food !!!
- Best of Miami 2013- Best Raw Bar: Monty's Raw Bar Coconut Grove. From 4 to 8 pm on weeknights, you can buy either stone crab claws or jonah crab claws only for $4 .
- Monty's is great for Happy Hour Fridays!
- Watch out for this couple!
- If you are looking for a release from your week Monty's is the place. Tons of college girls, relatively cheap drinks, decent food and nice staff. You really can't go wrong here. B+ weekdays A on Fri.
- Tip is included = service is ALWAYS bad.
- Happiness is October through March in Florida... Claws! Its Stone Crab season!
- Seat yourself at a tall wooden table at this waterfront spot and sip sweet, icy favorites such as bushwhackers ($9), rum runners ($8), and Miami Vices ($8). During happy hour drinks are half-price.
- Band on Friday's has a nice Caribbean vibe!
- Fun place to go with a big group, love the live music! Be sure to get up and dance
- The pain remover creeps up on you but gets you in a fantabulous mood!
- Go to Monty's for their daily happy hour and order aPain Remover #3. You'll be sure to kill off any stress incurred by work.
- Great location in the Grove, fresh stone crabs! Tacos and delicious seafood and everything! Nice local spot.
- Conch fritters. So good. The nachos could feed all of miami.
- The atmosphere is great and I highly recommend the pulled pork sandwich
- The Best Happy Hour $1 Oysters!!
- Friends and I had a wonderful time !
- Stone crab is amazing and so fresh!
- This scenic spot is housed in a multilevel shopping strip on Dinner Key.