Montclair Farmers Market
Montclair, NJ 07042
8:00am - 2:00pm
- Everything from homemade pierogi and kielbasa to hand-rolled beeswax candles. Plus local fruits, veggies eggs meat and fish. Check it out!
- Food trucks!!!!!
- Be careful where you park! The Montclair cops love to ticket. Also bring your own bags & if you see heirloom tomatoes, get them. So much tastier than regular tomatoes.
- Kims Jams rock! We cant go back to normal jams now!
- Flowers, french radishes, granola, pickles are best.
- Great selection from local producers. Fish guy is not to be missed.& the cheese stand is to die for.
- This market is borderline perfect. Has the right mix of organic produce to grass-fed meat to goat/sheep cheese to Venti wines.
- Amazing market
- fun and healthy