MontBleu Resort Casino & Spa
Casino, Hotel, Theater
55 Highway 50, POBOX5800 (at Lake Pkwy)
Stateline, NV 89449
- Get the rooms with king size beds and hot tubs! Wahoo!! Ahhhhhhh
- 99 cent margaritas and tacos @ cafe del sol
- Even if you're not staying here, you can still enjoy the spa amenities and hang out by the grotto pool. Don't get scared at the smoke-filled entrance, the spa is a relaxing oasis.
- They have that old school horse racing game with the ponies running around track & REAL quarters!!! Love that clink clink clink sound. Fun crowd playing it too. Hotel sucks. No free wifi. Boo montbleu
- Walls are super thin. You can hear everything happening next door and in the hallway (at least on the 8th Floor). Also, non-smoking rooms/floors don't truly exist.
- No coffee pot, but voyeuristic shower in the room.
- What J. Crowley said.
- 2012-02-25 Iration with Trevor Hall & Thrive
- Opt for the $0.99 menu! The tacos and quesadillas are delish! And who doesn't love a $0.99 margarita?
- Betting on the ponies is a must. It is always a good time and you bet with quarters so you don't break the bank.
- The rooms are are off the hook with the jacuzzi inside. And the 24hr happy hour. Its going down
- Don't get the soup of the day (fish drop) from the cafe del soul... Actually I just recommend not eating there in general...
- The outdoor Ampitheatre is pretty legit! :)
- 99 cent tacos, quesadillas and margaritas between 1pm and 6pm....awesome deal!!
- Watch movies in the hot tub with a view of the lake!! Nice!
- 1/16/11 - Winter Greens Tour with Rebelution, Iration, and Orgone
- Try not to lose all your money
- Play the ponies - best game in the casino and it uses quarters!!
- Get the Trop card to get points and discounts. Very often you get $10 off a meal at one of their restaurants.
- Standard casino amenities. Good for a pre-game though the cigarette smell is strong