Monsignor McGolrick Park
- Hidden gem. Love this park.
- Check out their new farmers' market on Sundays 11-4pm
- Throw a frisbee or whatever.
- I didn't even know this place existed. Greenpoint is like a mythical wonderland.
- Grab a coffee from Variety nearby, relax on the benches and ogle the cute frolicking dogs in the dog runs.
- Take a moment to connect with nature and wildlife watch. Bird, mammals, plants and more...
- lay in the park and listing to rustling trees.
- Spend some quality time with your licensed pup at Monsignor McGolrick Park Dog Run. For info on dog licensing visit: http://on.nyc.gov/M85uPu. For more info about dog runs visit: http://bit.ly/Ra5S4w
- This park is much quieter than McCarren Park. Chill place to relax.
- McGolrick Park boasts a city landmark since 1966: the classical Shelter Pavilion.
- I saw a polish kid with the Benjamin Button disease
- Play croquet in the tall grasses
- Bring small sticksto the park on rainy days to help the earthworms make it across the sidewalks.
- Make smoochy noises at the squirrels. They'll run over and stand on their hind legs, thinking you're gonna feed them. And you SHOULD feed them, or they'll stab you. In the FACE.
- Lounged in the sun and had a picnic.
- Best park in Greenpoint with awesome farmers market and dog park
- Great for picnics!
- Thisgreen oasis in the middle of Greenpoint is the most pleasant surprise you will come across. Beautiful any time of the year, the picturesque park opened in 1891.
- A lazy, quiet, and beloved park hidden from non-Greenpoint residents.
- This is the incorrectly spelled check in