Monrovia Street Fair and Farmers Market
Farmer's Market, Entertainment
612 S Myrtle Ave (btw Olive Ave and Foothill Blvd)
Monrovia, CA 91016
- Friday nights Monrovia from 5 pm to 9 pm. You can eat and checkout the goods at the fair and catch a movie after.
- Visit popsikle shop! Sweet deals!
- The vendors there are friendly and it has alot great shopping there
- Many restaurants but good music Farmers Market people watching
- There is a petting zoo with ponies, goats and a pig for the young 'uns.
- I come here for the kettle corn. Cool public event to walk but nothing super duper special.
- Really nice place! People are really nice, and, there's this place with Egyptian Noodle cake which is really good, there's samples, and I was wondering how to attend the fair as a sales person.
- Arrive early for prime parking and valet
- Go to the homeboy bakery booth and ask for the "rainbow bread". But get there early!
- Like the bake goods and trying out the different food vendors
- Great place to hang out- grab some dinner then shop and atmosphere! Get here early though- parking is a hassle later on.
- This is such a great place to go to with a group of people whether it's friends, family, or your special someone.
- Great family fun night every Friday. The fruits and veggie section is wonderful.
- The southern end of the Market is more farmers and food and less street fair